- Meet some of the rarest big cats in the world, including clouded leopards, tigers, and the elusive Florida panther
- Hang out with squirrel monkeys, orangutans, and chimps; see huge elephants, rhinos, zebras, meerkats, penguins, and more
- Learn about conservation projects and how to help protect the world's endangered wildlife
Ever seen a Florida panther in real life? Not many people have. This beautiful big cat is one of the rarest in the world, and one of the many magnificent animals you'll meet at ZooTampa. Grab a ticket and enjoy the ultimate adventure across the world's biodiversity.
Spot leopards, rhinos, tigers, elephants, penguins, snakes, monkeys, and more! Ride a rollercoaster, stop by the petting zoo, and splash around in the water play area. It's Tampa's sunny capital of family fun.
Every bit as dedicated to education and conservation as it is to creating amazing memories, ZooTampa offers a truly unique wildlife experience, where animal welfare comes first.
Swing by Primate World and monkey around with Bornean orangutans, chimpanzees, and flamboyant mandrills; visit the Asian Gardens and see some majestic clouded leopards, tigers, and Indian rhinos, and learn about how you can help conservation efforts to protect these amazing animals.
The Florida Wildlife section is, unsurprisingly, dedicated to the Sunshine State's incredible variety of flora and fauna. It's here you'll get to meet the rare Florida panther Lucy, one of the last of her kind. She even gives those clouded leopards a run for the cutest cat award!
Don't forget to see what's going on Down Under at Wallaroo Station - an Aussie-themed family area with koalas, wallabies, an interactive petting zoo, a water play area, delicious dining, and even a kid-friendly rollercoaster ride!
Scan the barcode on your smartphone voucher at the scanning gate - no need to visit the ticketing windows first!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket