Show your smartphone voucher at the Will Call box office on the lower level (first floor) of the parking garage to receive one entrance sticker per voucher.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Meet Winter the dolphin, star of the true-story Hollywood movie Dolphin Tale, on the location where the film was set!
- Learn about the rescue, rehabilitation, and release of animals at Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- See sharks, eels, rays, pelicans, sea turtle, otters, and more amazing aquatic creatures
How many celebrity dolphins have you met? Get ready to add a name to that list, with a ticket to Clearwater Marine Aquarium. A rescue center for marine wildlife, Clearwater Marine Aquarium is home to Winter, the prosthetic-tailed dolphin who played herself in the hit Hollywood movie Dolphin Tale. Get up close to Winter and her friends, and learn about some amazing success stories of animal rescue, rehabilitation, and release.
After losing much of her tail in a tragic crab trap line tangle, Winter the dolphin was rescued by Clearwater Marine Aquarium, who nursed her back to health and even fitted her with a state-of-the-art prosthetic tail.
Her story inspired the film Dolphin Tale, which was filmed on location at Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Naturally, there was only ever one candidate for the movie's star role, and you'll get a fascinating front-row seat to her happy-ever-after.
Winter shares the stage with a host of other beautiful creatures, including sharks, otters, rays, eels, sea turtles, pelicans, and more. The emphasis is on educational wildlife encounters and animal welfare over cheap tricks, so real animals lovers can visit with a clear conscience.
It's the perfect family day out in the Sunshine State.