- Blast off on some of the world's most thrilling rides in this gigantic animal-themed park
- Check out a staggering 12,000 animals in authentic surroundings – some rides even go into the enclosures!
- Take a peek behind the scenes at the state-of-the-art animal hospital, where the park doctors look after all creatures great and small
Get ready to experience the thrill of one of the world's greatest theme parks! Sprawling over a mammoth 335 acres, there's no shortage of adrenaline-pumping rollercoasters and awe-inspiring attractions. Not wild enough for you? How about over 12,000 of nature's most exotic animals, in one of the US's biggest zoos? The Busch is back, baby!
Now there's no need to choose between zoos and theme parks – you can experience the best of both worlds at Tampa Bay's Busch Gardens. Rides weave in and out of animal habitats in a globe-trotting experience that blasts you from the deserts of Morocco deep into the jungles of the Congo.
If you're in a high-octane mood, you can't miss the record-breaking 'dive coaster' SheiKra, Falcon's Fury drop towers or the stomach-churning corkscrews of Kumba. More sensible adventurers can join the fun on the graceful Gwazi Gliders, splash-tastic Stanley Falls Flume, and many more.
Of course, kids young and old will love going wild with thousands of exotic animals in the expansive Edge of Africa Experience and jaw-dropping Bird Gardens. You can even see the state-of-the-art animal hospital where the park's team of vets keeping their star performers in tip-top condition.
- Entrance to Busch Gardens Tampa
- Access to all rides and attractions
- Lockers (available on-site for a fee)
- Parking (available on-site for a fee)
- Special activities and upgrades
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Mears Destination Services offers round-trip motor coach transportation from several Orlando locations to Busch Gardens Tampa. The shuttle are free with any paid Busch Gardens ticket.