- Put your trip to Tallinn on cruise control and get your transport around the Estonian capital sorted in advance
- Get access to all of the city's most popular attractions with one card, visit art museums, old fortresses, underground tunnels, the city zoo, and lots more
- You'll even get priority entrance to the humongous Tallinn TV Tower, where you can enjoy stunning views over the city and countryside
The Tallinn Card is your key to the Estonian capital and the best way to guarantee your visit is as carefree, convenient, and full of amazing experiences. Get your transport and entry to all the city's major attractions sorted in advance, and let your sense of adventure take care of the rest!
Nobody wants to have to queue up at ticket machines just to get around when they are on holiday. Luckily, the Tallinn Card sorts out all of your public transport in advance, so you can breeze around the city at your whim.
You'll also have access to all of the city's most popular cultural and leisure attractions, so all you have to decide is what to do first!
Take a sightseeing tour and find your bearings, stimulate your inner artist at the wonderful Kumu Art Museum, Mikkel Museum, or Tallinn Art Hall.
Brush up on your Estonian local history at the Estonian Open Air Museum, the Estonian History Museum, or Kiek in de Kök Fortifications Museum.
Chill at the zoo, or elevate your perspective at the enormous TV Tower.
This is your ticket to get in to Tallinn.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for the Tallinn Card at the Tourist Information Center
- The Card will be activated when you first use it and will then be valid for 24 or 48 hours, depending on the selected ticket option
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Some of the included attractions:
- Peter the Great House Museum
- Vabamu - Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Kiek in de Kök Fortifications Museum
- Kumu Art Museum
- Estonian History Museum - Maarjamäe Palace & Stables
- Adamson-Eric Museum
- Tallinn Botanic Garden
- Estonian Museum of Natural History
- Energy Discovery Center
- Children's Museum Miiamilla
- Town Hall Tower
- The Estonian War Museum - General Laidoner Museum
- Marzipan room
- Estonian Museum of Applied Art and Design
- Estonian Open Air Museum
- Tallinn's Russian Museum
- Eduard Vilde Museum
- A. H. Tammsaare Museum
- Tallinn Town Wall
- Lennusadam (Seaplane Harbour)
- St. Olav's Church & Tower
- Museum of Photography
- Tallinn Art Hall
- KGB Prison Cells
- Museum of Estonian Architecture
- Tallinn Town Hall
- Estonian Theatre and Music Museum
- Kadriorg Palace
- Holy Spirit Church
- Tallinn City Museum
- Tallinn TV Tower