- See up to 90% of Estonia's plant, beetle, butterfly, bird and mammal species all in one museum collection
- Geek out over fleshy fungi, abundant animals, remarkable rocks, and fascinating scientific findings
- Explore Estonia's natural history over 3 floors, including more than 300,000 objects with permanent and changing temporary exhibitions
The Estonian Museum of Natural History covers everything from rocks and birds to mushrooms, plants, and molluscs! Dive into Estonia's past with paleontological, lithological and petrological findings, and have fun with some great interactive features.
How do elephants attract their lovers? How do fish eyes work? How does a wild boar's vision compare to yours? You're about to find out!
The aim of the Estonian Natural History Museum's collection and research is to preserve Estonia's diverse nature, document changes, and thrust you into a world of wonders you might never otherwise have known about Estonia.
In the interactive Discovery Room, learn how animals see the world by touching, listening, watching, and sniffing. In the Geology Hall, travel back 2000 million years and see Estonian rocks, minerals, and fossils of creatures who once lived in the area.
Check out a huge collection of molluscs, corals, and echinoderms from tropical seas and oceans across the world. If it's natural or historic, this place has it all.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Free entrance available onsite: ICOM members, employees of Estonian museums, owners of a press card, members of the Association of Estonian Biology Teachers, owners of the Tallinn Card, people with a profound or severe disability (please provide a certificate) and an accompanying person.