- Take a walk through cobblestone lanes and winding alleyways, and learn Sydney's story from a local guide
- See the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and other iconic local sights
- Hear stories of the First Fleet, the doomed convicts, the plague, and the diabolical plan to demolish The Rocks in the 1970s
Explore the birthplace of European Australia and get some fun insider tips from your guide on this walking tour around The Rocks. This essential Sydney destination is a great way to start your local adventure.
Take a casual stroll along the shoreline of the sparkling Sydney Harbour, and hear the stories of the city's past as you soak up views of the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Campbell's Cove and Cadmans Cottage.
Go to The Rocks Walking Tours Office and show your smartphone ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Tours are conducted with a slightly modified route so as to be wheelchair / pram friendly. Wheelchair and pram users are kindly asked to inform the supplier prior to the tour’s departure.