- Board a coach and see the sights of Sydney, from Darling Harbour to Chinatown
- Take a guided walking tour of The Rocks, a historic area known as the birthplace of Sydney itself
- Tour the world-famous Sydney Opera House with a guide and learn its history and secrets!
Australia's sunny Sydney has it all: great beaches, fascinating museums, a delicious local food scene, and one of the world's most famous opera houses. Tour Darling Harbour, Chinatown and more while learning the facts behind the city's architecture and local culture. Oh, and a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House, Australia’s most famous building.
Join your guide and tour the birthplace of modern day Sydney, The Rocks! See Hyde Park, Darling Harbour, St. Mary's Cathedral, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and more.
On this super-charged Sydney city tour you'll see landmarks and highlights all over the city from the comfort of your coach.
You'll also make a photo stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair, a historical landmark offering you great views of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.
Feel the sand between your toes on Bondi Beach, hit the shops around trendy Paddington, or grab a tasty snack in Chinatown. Once you're ready, head to the Sydney Opera House for a guided tour through the innovation, creativity, and controversy surrounding Australia's most famous building!
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance and look for the bus with the Gray Line sign
- The bus will wait for you behind the Sydney Aquarium
- Show your smartphone ticket while boarding the bus
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Sydney
Get 1 day complimentary with your Deluxe Ticket, only until 29 February!
Great Opera Hits at the Sydney Opera House
A score of opera classics in the world-renowned Sydney Opera House