- Hop on (and off) at any of the 30+ stops for as long as your pass lasts, over two different bus routes, from beach to city, and back again!
- See the sights at your own pace and enjoy informative and fun onboard commentary
- See Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, Bondi Beach and so much more!
Explore Australia's sunny Sydney in style, ease and comfort with this Hop-on Hop-off Bus Sydney! Bounce around from Bondi to Kings St Wharf, Woolloomooloo Bay, Hyde Park, Sydney Opera House and heaps more, and get cool commentary as you go!
From its bustling sun-drenched beaches to top parks and markets, you can see why Sydney is one of the best places to live in Australia!
See the best of the city and make sightseeing easy with this 'bonza' Hop-on Hop-off Bus Sydney pass! Hop on or off at 30+ stops across two fun routes, covering everything.
See the Sydney Opera House and its wacky roof up close, then grab some drinks by the sparkling waters of Darling Harbour. Explore the restaurants around The Rocks! See the live fish at the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, or the not-so-live ones at the Sydney Fish Market. Then catch some rays on Bondi Beach!
With heaps of 'fair dinkum' attractions to choose from, you'll never be bored in Sydney!
Show your smartphone to a Big Bus Tours staff member at one of the stops or on the bus. You'll receive a receipt with which you can hop on and off as often and where you wish.
- City Tour (Red Route): first bus at 08:30, last bus at 17:00. Full loop: 90 min. One bus every 15-20 min
- Bondi Tour (Blue Route): First bus at 09:30, last bus at 17:00. Full loop: 90 min. One bus every 30 min
- (Deluxe & Premium Tickets only) 1.5-hour Rocks Walking Tour: daily at 11:00 from Stop #1 Circular Quay (excluding 25 & 31 Dec)
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
City Tour (Red Route)
- 1. Circular Quay
- 2. Sydney Tower / Westfield Sydney
- 3. Australian Museum
- 4. William St.
- 5. Kings Cross
- 6. El Alamein Fountain
- 7. Woolloomooloo Bay
- 8. Sydney Opera House
- 9. Botanical Gardens
- 10. State Library
- 11. Hyde Park
- 12. Central Station
- 13. Power House Museum
- 14. Sydney Fish Market
- 15. The Star
- 16. Maritime Museum
- 17. International Convention Centre
- 18. Chinese Gardens / Chinatown
- 19. Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
- 20. King St Wharf
- 21. Barangaroo
- 22. Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 23. The Rocks
Bondi Tour (Blue Route)
- 24. Central Station
- 25. Australian Museum
- 26. William St.
- 27. Paddington Town Hall
- 28. Centennial Parkland
- 29. Bondi Beach
- 30. North Bondi
- 31. Rose Bay
- 32. Double Bay
Morning Sydney City Tour with Opera House
A full tour of Sydney's landmarks and highlights plus a tour of the Opera House
Great Opera Hits at the Sydney Opera House
A score of opera classics in the world-renowned Sydney Opera House