- Get up close and personal with the unique wildlife of Australia's animal kingdom at Featherdale Wildlife Park, voted NSW's top Major Tourist Attraction twice
- See koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, Tasmanian devils, dingos, wombats, crocodiles, snakes, giant lizards, and birds of every colour
- See awesome feeding demonstrations and educational zoology presentations from Zookeeper Chad and other staff members
Nothing improves your koalaty of life like seeing Australia's cuddliest little tree-dwelling marsupials munching on delicious eucalyptus leaves. At Featherdale Wildlife Park, it's just one of many incredible wildlife encounters. Get a ticket and see the full range of Australia's unique animal kingdom, from wombats and wallabies to giant lizards. There's a reason this has won NSW's top Major Tourist Attraction award... twice!
Throughout your visit, you can see awesome zoology presentations from Zookeeper Chad and the rest of the staff, that are as educational as they are fun. So you'll learn lots about the conservational work and the beautiful animals in their care, and hopefully laugh a lot too!
If you're lucky you might get to see some feedings. It's a rare and unmissable experience to see a Tasmanian devil shredding his lunch with the fury of an angry chainsaw. Or conversely, a koala taking the more zen approach to mealtime, with measured chews on a eucalyptus branch.
Kangaroos and wallabies will hop and strut right up to you, and they're used to being hand-fed, but you'll be thankful that the saltwater crocodiles, giant monitor lizards, and venomous snakes are kept in slightly less free-range enclosures. Hand-feeding them is definitely not advised!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket