- Take an exclusive tour inside one of Australia’s oldest surf lifesaving clubs
- Learn all about Bondi and its surfing history from a real lifesaver
- Walk along the famous headland for photo opportunities and see real Aboriginal treasures
Move aside Baywatch, you've got nothing on Bondi! Discover the home of surf lifesaving and learn the history of Bondi with a local lifesaver. This spectacular Sydney adventure along Bondi's famous coastal headland is for anyone who loves fresh air, surfing, and the idea of doing something different in Sydney.
It's time to say "G'day" to a real hero. This interactive tour puts you in the capable hands of a real lifesaver, who's taking time out from their duties to tell you the history of the beach.
Together you'll explore the beautiful Bondi coastline, home to Sydney's most popular beach, and Australia's oldest surf lifesaving clubs.
Join your true blue Bondi lifesaver and find out how surf lifesaving began, and what happened on the infamous day known locally as Black Sunday. You'll want a camera with a zoom - there are lots of gorgeous sights to snap around these parts.
Discover Aboriginal rock carvings, spot marine life, and take some great photos from the best viewing points Bondi has to offer as you walk around the headland. Don't miss the chance to take a selfie with a rescue board (and your new lifesaver friend)!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the Let's Go Surfing office
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your tour! The tour starts at 10:30
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket