- Take a full day trip from Sydney to the Blue Mountains and explore some of Australia's best scenery
- Opt to ride the steepest cable-driven railway in the world or get bird's-eye views of the rainforest from the Skyway
- Meet over 1,700 native Australian birds and mammals including koalas and kangaroos at Featherdale Wildlife Park
Take a deep breath of crisp, clean, fresh mountain air. Witness picture-perfect ravines and rainforest carpets. Stand in front of gushing waterfalls and see over 1,700 native Australian species - you'll experience it all on this Blue Mountains Wildlife Experience from Sydney.
Driving over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, you'll soon be on your way to the mountain village of Leura, where you're free to soak up mesmerising views over the Jamison Valley.
Hop on some of the fun rides at Scenic World (tickets for the rides are available onsite) and ride the steep railway going down to a lush valley. Or, if you're photographically inclined, prep your camera for some panoramic views from the Skyway. This cool cable car glides around the ravines and rainforest - and will have you feeling like a majestic flying squirrel!
At Featherdale Wildlife Park, you can get up close and personal with a koala and grab a selfie with your favourite kangaroo. See all the Aussie animals native to these parts, from wallabies and wombats to Tasmanian devils, echidnas, emus, penguins, crocodiles, and dingos.
All tuckered out after a long and rewarding day of wildlife spotting? Finish your Australian adventure with a carefree cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour.
- Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus
- Make sure to be at the bus at least 15 minutes before departure. Departure is at 08:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
If you're reading about this tour, you're probably already familiar with kangaroos and wallabies - but did you know about the little pademelon? It's one of the smallest and cutest macropods out there, and you'll get a chance to see one for yourself on this trip.