- Be captivated by stunning 360° views of the Gold Coast morning, noon and night
- See if you can spot whales migrating along the Eastern coastline from 230 metres above sea level
- Enjoy delicious food at Australia's only beachside observation deck from SkyPoint Bistro + Bar
The Gold Coast is already fabulous at ground level, but from the sky it's a whole different ball game. Located 77 floors above Surfers Paradise, SkyPoint Observation Deck is the best way to experience the city in one breathtaking panoramic view.
Rising almost 800 feet into the air on top of one of the tallest residential buildings in the world, SkyPoint has become one of the Gold Coast's must-see attractions – with jaw-dropping 360° views of the ocean, hinterland and beyond.
Catch the remnants of the morning sunrise or watch the golden hour pass by with high-powered binoculars. You might even catch a glimpse of whales migrating along the eastern coast, if you're particularly lucky.
The beautiful vantage point from Australia's only beachside observation deck is the perfect place to grab some breakfast, lunch or dinner, or simply catch the stunning remnants of a sunrise or sunset as you relax into your surroundings.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket window.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Average visit time: With meal, 2 hours; without meal, 30-45 minutes.
After eight on Friday and Saturday night, the kids are politely ejected and the observation deck becomes the most unique place in town to enjoy a cocktail (or two) to close out the day.