- Enjoy a buffet lunch with fresh prawns, roast chicken, fruits and salad, plus beer from a local brewery
- Get expert insights into the Gold Coast and enjoy informative commentary on a scenic sightseeing cruise
- Top up your tan on the ship's deck and sip a cocktail while you're at it – don't worry, there's air-con inside!
Surfers Paradise boasts one of Australia’s most iconic coast lines, so it would be a shame to not see it in all its glory.
Sea World Cruises’ buffet lunch lets you enjoy local beers, shrimp straight from the ocean (spoiler: locals won’t call them shrimp), and the chance to enjoy a cocktail on the water.
So, soak up the sun and enjoy views of Surfers' stunning real estate with high-rises that look more at home in Dubai than Australia’s east coast.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Sea World Cruises office at Tiki Village, on Cavill Avenue, near the river
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket