- Get free entry to 17 top attractions, tours and museums, including the five Shakespeare family homes (Shakespeare’s Birthplace, New Place, Hall's Croft, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, and Mary Arden’s Farm)
- There's loads to see beyond Stratford - you can also visit Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle and the British Motor Museum
- Get a free guidebook packed with useful information, plus special discounts in shops, hotels, cafes and restaurants
Barmy for the Bard? Or maybe you're just looking for something extra 'English' to do in Ol' Blighty. Shakespeare's England Explorer Pass gets you access to 17 top attractions in Warwickshire and beyond, including the five Shakespeare family homes, across 1, 2 or 3 days!
"Travelers never did lie, though fools at home condemn them". Words penned by William Shakespeare himself.
Get away from condemning fools and into his birthplace of Stratford-Upon-Avon, where the Shakespeare's England Explorer Pass - valid for 1, 2 or 3 days - will get you into 17 top local attractions, tours and museums.
See where it all began at Shakespeare’s Birthplace, New Place, Hall's Croft, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, and Mary Arden's Farm, which also has animals for the kids to pet!
Heading out of Stratford? Why not get your castle kicks at Warwick Castle and Kenilworth Castle, or check out 300 classic cars and more at the British Motor Museum?
Your pass also includes a guidebook packed with tips and discounts, so you can make the most of your time here. As Shakespeare himself might've said: Warwickshire "has music for those who listen".
Present your smartphone voucher at the Tourist Information Center in Stratford-upon-Avon, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, or Warwick to collect your pass.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Shakespeare's New Place
- Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall
- Hall's Croft
- Anne Hathaway's Cottage
- Mary Arden's Farm
- Warwick Castle
- St. Mary's Church, Warwick
- Compton Verney
- Hill Close Gardens
- Lord Leycester Hospital
- British Motor Museum
- Avon Boating
- The MAD Museum
- The Royal Shakespeare Company
- Kenilworth Castle & Elizabethan Garden
- Stoneleigh Abbey