- Explore the charming town of Stratford-upon-Avon with an open top Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus
- Visit the birthplace of Shakespeare, as well as his tomb, his mum's farm, and his wife's cottage
- Catch a play at The Royal Shakespeare Theatre and then ponder it all in the gorgeous English countryside
Jump aboard a Hop-on Hop-off bus and explore the quintessentially English charm of Stratford-upon-Avon. See 11 stops in and around the birthplace of Shakespeare in a comfy open top bus. You may want to bring a pen and paper, in case the Bard-ish atmosphere rubs off on you.
Make a pilgrimage to the hallowed ground of English writing, and give your creativity some inspiration at the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
The Market Street at Bus Stop 3 will give you the chance to sample some of the local goods and delicacies, while the American Fountain is definitely worth a photo or four.
The Royal Shakespeare Theatre perched on the banks of the River Avon is a must for thespians and literature buffs. Dedicated to the Bard, the building is filled with vibrant, creative energy where you can catch the best renditions of Shakespeare's plays.
Visit Shakespeare's tomb at the Holy Trinity Church, and see what light from yonder window breaks at the cottage of his wife, Anne Hathaway.
You'll have ample time to stretch your legs in the English countryside at his mum's farm, while you compare your most pleasant day to a... lamb's tail? A banquet? A lover's kiss?
- 24 or 48 hours of unlimited access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses with 1 route and 11 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions
- Audio guide in multiple languages on the buses
- Live commentary and kids commentary in English
- Discounts to attractions
Show your smartphone ticket on board each City Sightseeing bus. Hop on and off as often as you like!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Avon Boating (close to the Tourist Info Centre)
- 2) Shakespeare's Birthplace and Shakespeare Centre
- 3) Market Square and American Fountain
- 4) Shakespeare's new place/Harvard House & Guild Chapel
- 5) River Avon & Royal Shakespeare Theater
- 6) Hall's Croft, Holy Trinity Church and Shakespeare's Grave
- 7) Evesham Place
- 8) Alcester Road
- 9) Anne Hathaway's Cottage
- 10) Mary Arden's Farm
- 11) Maybrid Shopping Park