- Explore the UK's favourite rollercoaster park and get a lifetime supply of adrenaline on ten rollercoasters
- Plunge into a black hole of total darkness on Oblivion, and hang under the twirling inverted tracks of Nemesis
- Ride the terrifying wooden labyrinth of Wicker Man, and fly across the galaxy on the stunningly immersive VR Galactica, plus lots more!
Inhale a mushroom cloud of endorphins and heart-racing euphoria at the UK's favourite theme park. With no fewer than ten world-class rollercoasters, and a slew of other thrilling rides and attractions, there's a good reason why Alton Towers draws over two million visitors a year. Join their happy ranks, and test your courage with some looping, speeding, free-falling fun.
Face the fear of the unknown and plunge into a black hole of nothingness at breakneck speed on Oblivion, hang below the inverted tracks of Nemesis and be whisked around its twirling corkscrew bends.
Enter a portal to another dimension and zoom across the galaxy on Galactica, a flip-reversed rollercoaster, where you fly around under the tracks!
Be afraid, be very afraid of Wicker Man, and splinter around a labyrinth of twisted tracks. Burning embers light the path as the train hurtles towards a six-storey flaming effigy.
Get dizzy on the 14-loop Smiler, go from 0 to 100km/h in just 2.5 seconds on Rita – treating your body to 4.5Gs just for fun! Dip and dive through the dark forest and ancient crypts of TH13TEEN, the world's first free-fall drop rollercoaster.
For those with little ones in tow, head over to CBeebies Land, where you'll find all sorts of kid-friendly rides and shows with some very familiar faces – like the brand-new Peter Rabbit Hippity Hop ride, or established favourites like Postman Pat Parcel Post, the Night Garden Magical Boat Ride, and lots more.
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstiles
- If you have booked the Quencher option, show your ticket at guest services at the entrance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket