- Take a trip on Ragnfrid’s Saga and experience the Viking Age through sound, light and moving settings
- Join a guided tour offered every hour, in Swedish and English!
- Discover the interactive exhibition and see how the Vikings traded and raided
Learn all the amazing Viking facts you can handle at Vikingaliv in Stockholm. See how they traded and raided via informative and interactive exhibits, and browse 30 objects on loan from the Swedish History Museum. You can even take the Viking ride Ragnfrid’s Saga, a thrilling SFX-packed journey through life in the year 963!
Lifelike characters guide you all the way through Stockholm's Vikingaliv, which mixes fun with the very latest academic research into the history of the Vikings!
You can also take a guided tour, held every hour of the exhibition by one of Vikingaliv's own guides - the tour is included in your ticket!
Discover how the Vikings lived, what they wore and what they ate. You can even meet a life-size Viking, created using DNA from bones preserved at the Sigtuna Museum outside of Stockholm!
Show your smartphone ticket at the reception desk to have it scanned.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Tram: Line 7 to Liljevalchs/Gröna Lund
- Bus: Line 67 to Liljevalchs/Gröna Lund
- Djurgårdsfärjan ferry to Allmänna Gränd
- Ressel (M/S Emelie) to Allmänna Gränd