- Learn the history of champagne and get the lowdown on Swedish alcohol production
- Sing some Swedish drinking songs in a caravan, and check out a gallery of Absolut vodka bottles
- See David Shrigley's autumn/winter addition - Giant Inflatable Swan-things, created exclusively for the museum's art gallery
Taste the world of alcohol and Swedish vodka at the Museum of Spirits. Sing Swedish drinking songs, witness weird and wonderful booze-related art, and learn the science of distillation. It's a breath of boozy fresh air on the island of Djurgården, in Stockholm. Bottoms up!
If you're traveling to Stockholm in winter (or summer!), the Museum of Spirits on the island of Djurgården will warm you up with a sampler of four delicious Swedish drinks (optional, after your visit).
Travel through the country's alcoholic offerings, from drinks in the bar to beer on their special pier. Learn about distilling alcohol, the history of champagne, and the ill effects of booze if you over-indulge!
Vodka fans will get a kick out of a gallery with Absolut vodka bottles that have been transformed into artwork. And if you love a sing-song, sit yourself down in a caravan and sing some Swedish drinking songs.
- Admission to the Museum of Spirits
- Tasting Tray (only if combo ticket chosen. Traditional: 3 Swedish Aquavits + 1 Arrack Punsch OR Absolut: Peppar, Citron, Vanilia, and Extrakt vodkas)
- Guided tour (available for an extra fee)
Show your smartphone ticket and a valid ID to the staff at the reception desk.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.