Tickets for Stockholm Winter Boat Tour
Cosy up on a boat and see the highlights of Stockholm in winter
- See the best of wintry Stockholm from a warm boat, with rugs and blankets to use on the upper deck
- Listen to a live guide explain the sights as you leave the quays and head around the islands of Fjäderholmarna
- Enjoy some hot Swedish Glögg - and if you're hungry there's pea or tomato soup for lunch
Get your comfiest coats and hats on and cosy up on this cool winter boat tour around Stockholm. Learn the city's history as you take in the views and the islands of Fjäderholmarna from the upper deck. Cold? That's what the fleece blankets, hot Swedish Glögg and soup are for!
There's no better time to see Stockholm than winter - the cold weather and grey skies just add to the atmosphere! Rug up and get ready for a sightseeing tour accompanied by lashings of hot, delicious Swedish Glögg as you go.
Your guide will explain the sights and highlights as you pass the city’s quays and head out to the islands of Fjäderholmarna. Your strong ship might even break through some ice on the way.
There are rugs and fleece blankets to snuggle under on the upper deck, and if you're hungry, get some Swedish traditional pea soup, or tomato soup to warm your insides. Ahoy!
- Boat tour
- Live guide in English and Swedish
- Lunch (can be purchased on the boat)
Show your smartphone ticket at Stromma Stockholm (under Stockholm's Broar) and the staff will bring you to the boat.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Tram: 7 to Stockholm Kungsträdgården
- Bus: 65 to Nationalmuseum or 2, 54, 55, 69, 76, 96, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 to Stockholm Kungsträdgården