- See Stockholm from a different angle – its architecture is even more impressive from the water
- Leave from the Royal Palace in the centre of Stockholm and cruise through the Djurgården canal, built by hand back in 1832
- Get some unique photo opportunities of the skyline when you're on your way back
Away from the bustling museums there's a greener side to Stockholm. This cool Djurgården canal cruise will show you some of the city's most famous sites, as well as a side many never see. Glide under some of Stockholm's 57 bridges, and photograph the skyline on the way back.
Your boat will leave from the Royal Palace in the center of Stockholm, and cruise through the Djurgården canal. This stunning stretch was built by hand back in 1832 – that's way before they invented IKEA to make things easier.
On the way you'll pass under some of the city's 57 bridges and see Stockholm's grand architecture from a whole new angle, including the Royal Palace, one of the most famous palaces in the world.
Learn the history as you cruise with your knowledge-packed audio guide, and on the way back to the city, soak up that amazing view of the Stockholm skyline.
- 1-hour Royal Bridges & Canal Tour
- Food and drinks
- Go to the pier in front of the Royal Palace and show your smartphone ticket while boarding
- Please be on time for your preferred timeslot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Stockholm
See the city and its sights with no transport worries for 24 or 72 hours