- Enjoy audio tracks in 15 different languages
- Choose what to see at your own pace - buses leave every 30 minutes and the full tour is 100-minute long
- Enjoy an ice-cold cocktail when you stop at the chilly but awesome ICEBAR by ICEHOTEL STOCKHOLM
Wrap up warm and prepare to know the real meaning of an 'iced drink'. The ICEBAR by ICEHOTEL STOCKHOLM will welcome you with a cocktail served in a glass made of ice! Pair this unique experience with the hop-on hop-off bus tour of Stockholm for a truly unique day out in Sweden.
From ABBA to IKEA, Stockholm's got it all. Explore the city's sights at your own pace with the hop-on hop-off bus.
Buses run every 30 minutes. Stay on board for the whole 100-minute tour from the Royal Opera, or jump out at your chosen destination.
Discuss your thoughts on Stockholm's sights over a cocktail at a bar with a difference! ICEBAR by ICEHOTEL STOCKHOLM might have temperatures of -7 °C, and your cocktail will be served in a glass made of ice, but your welcome will be anything but frosty.
Non-alcoholic alternatives are available too, and kids will be served a colourful children's drink.
- Access to the Hop-on Hop-off bus and boat for 24 hours
- Admission to the ICEBAR
- A cocktail/non-alcoholic alternative
- A warm coat and thick gloves
- Audio guide in 15 languages
- Free WiFi on the bus and boat
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Central Station Tourism Info Desk, located in the main hall
- You'll receive a paper ticket for the ICEBAR and the Hop-on Hop-off Bus and Boat
- The bus and boat ticket is activated from the first use and stays valid for 24 hours
- The ICEBAR can be visited within a month
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.