- Hop on and off for 24 or 72 hours, the perfect way to see Stockholm without any transport issues
- Stop at 20 places around the city, including all of the top highlights
- See sights like the Royal Palace, Vasa Museum and more!
The wonders of stunning Stockholm await with absolutely zero transport troubles. Hop on and off wherever you like along the route for 24 or 72 hours and enjoy 20 bus stops with the Red City Buses.
Sweden's crazy capital is the home of meatballs, IKEA and one of the most impressive palaces in the world. See as much as you can in 24 or 72 hours with this Hop on Hop off bus pass.
See the Vasa Museum and learn about the warship Vasa, which sank in 1628 on its maiden voyage from right here in Stockholm. Explore the Royal Palace, dating back to the 18th century, or learn about Swedish culture and history at the Nordic Museum.
There's loads to do and no transport worries while you do it. Now how about those meatballs?
- Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus
- You can hop on and off at any stop and as often as you like
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- 1) Central Station
- 2) Gustav Adolfs Torg/The Royal Opera House
- 3) Old Town (suspended Oct-Apr)
- 4) Fjällgatan (suspended Oct-Apr)
- 5) Viking Line and Cruise Berth S167 (suspended Oct-Apr)
- 6) Medborgarplatsen (suspended Oct-Apr)
- 7) Royal Palace
- 8) Kungsträdgården
- 9) Nybroplan/Dramatic Theatre
- 10) Vasa Museum
- 11) Skansen - Gröna Lund - ABBA The Museum
- 12) Nordiska Museum
- 13) Frihamnen F634 Cruise terminal
- 14) Frihamnen F638 Cruise terminal
- 15) Karlaplan
- 16) Stureplan
- 17) Hötorget
- 18) City Terminalen
- 19) Rådhuset
- 20) City Hall
Hop-on Hop-off Bus & Boat Stockholm
See Stockholm's sights from land or water for 24 or 72 hours