- Hop on and off for 24 or 72 hours, the perfect way to see Stockholm without any transport issues
- Stop at 25 places including the cruise terminals, the green Hop On Hop Off buses and red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses
- See sights like the Royal Palace, Vasa Museum and more!
The wonders of stunning Stockholm await with absolutely zero transport troubles. Hop on and off wherever you like along the route for 24 or 72 hours. Enjoy 25 stops including cruise terminals on the green Hop On Hop Off buses and red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses.
Sweden's crazy capital is the home of meatballs, IKEA and one of the most impressive palaces in the world. See as much as you can in 24 or 72 hours with this Hop on Hop off bus pass.
With 25 stops across the city, you can stop at 25 places including the cruise terminals, the green Hop On Hop Off buses and red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses.
See the Vasa Museum and learn about the warship Vasa, which sank in 1628 on its maiden voyage from right here in Stockholm. Explore the Royal Palace, dating back to the 18th century, or learn about Swedish culture and history at the Nordic Museum.
There's loads to do and no transport worries while you do it. Now how about those meatballs?
- Access to the Red Buses for 24 or 72 hours
- Food and beverages
- Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus
- You can hop on and off at any stop and as often as you like
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.