Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Stockholm: 24H
See the city and its sights with no transport worries for 24 hours
- Hop on and off for 24 hours, the perfect way to see Stockholm without any transport issues
- Stop at 25 places including the cruise terminals, the green Hop On Hop Off buses and red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses
- See sights like the Royal Palace, Vasa Museum and more!
The wonders of stunning Stockholm await with absolutely zero transport troubles. Hop on and off wherever you like along the route for 24 hours. Enjoy 25 stops including cruise terminals on the green Hop On Hop Off buses and red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses.
Sweden's crazy capital is the home of meatballs, IKEA and one of the most impressive palaces in the world. See as much as you can in 24 hours with this Hop on Hop off bus pass.
With 25 stops across the city, you can stop at 25 places including the cruise terminals, the green Hop On Hop Off buses and red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses.
See the Vasa Museum and learn about the warship Vasa, which sank in 1628 on its maiden voyage from right here in Stockholm. Explore the Royal Palace, dating back to the 18th century, or learn about Swedish culture and history at the Nordic Museum.
There's loads to do and no transport worries while you do it. Now how about those meatballs?
- Access to the red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses
- Access to the green buses
- Free access to Gröna Lund
- Discount vouchers for shops, bars, restaurants and attractions (to be picked up on the bus)
- Food and beverages
Show your smartphone ticket as you enter the bus.
With this ticket you will have access to the red buses marked City Sightseeing Worldwide and the green buses marked Open Top Tours.
Royal Opera - Skeppsholmen - Moderna Museet - City Hall - Central Station - Ice Bar - Hötorget - Kungsträdgården - Nybroplan - Vasa Museum - ABBA The Museum / Gröna Lund Tivoli - Skansen - Historic Museum - Frihamnen Cruise Port - Karlaplan - Humlegården - Stureplan - Karl XII Torg / Strömkajen - Riddarholm Church - Old Town (West) / Kornhamnstorg - Viking Line / Stadsgården Cruise - Fjällagatan - Medborgarplatsen - Old Town (East) / Räntmästartrappan - Royal Palace
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- First tour starts at 10:00 from Strömgatan / Royal Opera
- 03 June – 30 June: One tour every 20–30 minutes. Last tour of the day from Royal Opera at 17:00
- 01 July – 27 August: Every 15–20 minutes. Last tour of the day from Royal Opera at 19:00
- 28 August – 24 September: Every 20–40 minutes. Last tour of the day from Royal Opera at 16:00
- 01 September – 31 December 31: Every 30–60 minutes. Last tour of the day from Royal Opera at 16:00