- Explore the city by water or land, and jump off at some of the top attractions in Stockholm
- See Gröna Lund, Skansen, Fjällgatan, City Hall, the Ice Bar, the Royal Palace, Old Town and more
- Your ticket is valid on the big red hop-on hop-off buses, plus the hop-on hop-off boats
Enjoy the amazing city of Stockholm and its scenic sights from the land or water, for 24 or 72 hours. Your ticket is valid on all the big red hop-on hop-off buses, plus the hop-on hop-off boats.
Spot the city's most famous (and less famous attractions) from the land or water at your leisure. See Gröna Lund, Skansen, Fjällgatan, City Hall, the Ice Bar, the Royal Palace, Old Town, and some of the other top sights around the city they call 'Beauty on the Water'.
- Access for 24 or 72 hours to the Red Buses
- Access for 24 or 72 hours to the Hop-on Hop-off boats
Show your smartphone ticket as you get on the bus or boat. You can hop on and off the boats and Red Buses at any stop and any time that you like.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1 Central Station
- 2 Gustav Adolfs Torg/The Royal Opera House
- 3 Old Town (suspended Oct-Apr)
- 4 Fjällgatan (suspended Oct-Apr)
- 5 Viking Line and Cruise Berth S167 (suspended Oct-Apr)
- 6 Medborgarplatsen (suspended Oct-Apr)
- 7 Royal Palace
- 8 Kungsträdgården
- 9 Nybroplan/Dramatic Theatre
- 10 Vasa Museum
- 11 Skansen - Gröna Lund - ABBA The Museum
- 12 Nordiska Museum
- 13 Frihamnen F634 Cruise terminal
- 14 Frihamnen F638 Cruise terminal
- 15 Karlaplan
- 16 Stureplan
- 17 Hötorget
- 18 Cityterminalen
- 19 Rådhuset
- 20 City Hall
- 1 Royal Palace
- 2 Nybroplan
- 3 Vasa Museum
- 4 Skeppsholmen
- 5 Gröna Lund and ABBA The Museum
- 6 Cruise Berth S167 (suspended Oct-Apr)
- 7 Museum of Photography
- 8 Slussen
Stockholm was built on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges. With so much water and so many bridges, a bus and boat travel ticket makes abundant sense!