- Ticket is valid on both the green hop-on hop-off buses and the red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses
- Get discount vouchers to several shops, bars, cafés, restaurants and attractions in Stockholm
- See Gröna Lund, Skansen, Fjällgatan, City Hall, the Ice Bar, the Royal Palace, Old Town and more
See amazing Stockholm and its famous sights from the land or water, for 24 hours. Your ticket is valid on both green hop-on hop-off buses and red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses, plus hop-on hop-off boats.
See Stockholm's most famous, and less famous attractions from the land or water. Your ticket is valid on both the green Hop-on Hop-off buses and the red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses.
See Gröna Lund, Skansen, Fjällgatan, City Hall, the Ice Bar, the Royal Palace, Old Town and some hot shopping spots, plus get discount vouchers for more fun stuff around this city the call 'Beauty on the Water'.
- Access for 24 hours to both the green hop-on hop-off and red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses
- Access for 24 hours to the hop-on hop-off boats
- Free WiFi
- Discount vouchers for shops, bars, restaurants and attractions (to be picked up on buses)
- Show your smartphone ticket as you get on the bus or boat. You can hop on and off the boats and buses at any stop and any time that you like
- You'll have access to the green Open Top Tour buses and the red City Sightseeing Worldwide buses as well as the green hop-on hop-off boats
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 3 – 30 Jun: Every 20–30 min. Last tour (always from Royal Opera) at 17:00
- 1 Jul – 27 Aug: Every 15–20 min. Last tour at 19:00
- 28 Aug – 03 Sep: Every 20–40 min. Last tour at 16:00
Boat sightseeing times
10:00 - 16:00 (last tour from Royal Palace at 16:00)
Royal Opera - Skeppsholmen - Moderna Museet - City Hall - Central Station - Ice Bar - Hötorget - Kungsträdgården - Nybroplan - Vasa Museum - Gröna Lund Tivoli - Skansen - Historic Museum - Frihamnen Cruise Port - Karlaplan - Humlegården - Stureplan - Karl XII Torg / Strömkajen - Riddarholm Church - Old Town (West) / Kornhamnstorg - Viking Line / Stadsgården Cruise - Fjällagatan - Medborgarplatsen - Old Town (East) / Räntmästartrappan - Royal Palace
Royal Palace - Nybroplan - Vasa Museum - Skeppsholmen - Gröna Lund Tivoli - Viking Line / Stadsgården C
Stockholm was built on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges. With so much water and so many bridges, a bus and boat travel ticket makes abundant sense!