- Take the whole family for a day at one of Stockholm's oldest parks, which opened in 1883!
- Get unlimited rides including roller coasters, swings, carousels and more with the Ride Pass
- For one year only – don't missssss Snake, Gröna Lund's 80km/h spinning serpent ride
For rollercoasters, bumper cars, swings and all the family fun you could want, head to Gröna Lund - thrilling Stockholm since 1883. Top tip - pick the Ride Pass for free rides all day!
Swedish kids have been screaming their way into adulthood at Gröna Lund since 1883, and now it's your turn to visit Sweden's oldest theme park!
With 31 different attractions, you'll never run out of ways to use your Ride Pass at Gröna Lund. Spend all day and ride as many merry-go-rounds, carousels and 'coasters as you like!
Test out the teacups, crash around on the bumper cars or get your heart thumping on the rollercoasters Insane and Free Fall Tilt. For the little ones, try The World of Pettson and Findus, or see what's waiting in the Funny House!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket booth or to the staff with hand-held scanners at the entrance
- Please note that on concert nights, you must enter the park before 18:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket