Tickets for Gröna Lund
Rollercoasters and more at Sweden's oldest theme park, which opened in 1883!
- Take the whole family for a day at one of Stockholm's oldest parks, which opened in 1883!
- Get unlimited rides including rollercoasters, swings, carousels and more with the Ride Pass
- Opt for the Ride Pass Plus and also get your turn in the haunted House of Nightmares!
For rollercoasters, bumper cars, swings and all the family fun you could want, head to Gröna Lund - thrilling Stockholm since 1883. Pick the Ride Pass for free rides all day, or the Ride Pass Plus which also includes the creepy haunted House of Nightmares!
Swedish kids have been screaming their way into adulthood at Gröna Lund since 1883, and now it's your turn to visit Sweden's oldest theme park!
With 31 different attractions, you'll never run out of ways to use your Ride Pass at Gröna Lund. Spend all day and ride as many merry-go-rounds, carousels and 'coasters as you like!
Test out the teacups, crash around on the bumper cars or get your heart thumping on the rollercoasters Insane and Free Fall Tilt. For the little ones, try The World of Pettson and Findus, or see what's waiting in the Funny House!
Brave souls can opt for the Ride Pass Plus for a bonus attraction - the House of Nightmares! We'll leave that as a surprise.
- 1-day access to the amusement park Gröna Lund
- Access to all rides (if selected)
- House of Nightmares (only with the Ride Pass Plus) (if selected)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket booth or to the staff with hand-held scanners at the entrance
- If you selected the Ride Pass Plus you will receive a wristband upon redemption of your ticket
- Please note that on concert nights, you must enter the park before 18:00
- July: 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 26-27, 30-31
- August: 3, 6-8, 10, 13-14, 16-17, 20-24, 26, 30-31
- September: 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.