Tickets for Fotografiska
The best in contemporary photographic art with panoramic Stockholm views
- Get inspired by world-class photographic art as well as rising Scandinavian stars
- Look out over central Stockholm from the café's panoramic windows or tuck into a sense-awakening meal at the museum's art inspired restaurant
- Take home a piece of artwork from the gift shop
See sterile minimalist, cool and tightly stripped-down scenarios that simultaneously pulsate with flow and energy. Whether it's a beautiful contact scene between a hairless cat held by an equally hairless woman, or architectonic structures formed by bodies, they reflect a visionary artistry.
See Simen Johan's hybrid form of image-making, integrating candidly photographed animals and landscapes with a compositional structuring and conceptual intent typically associated with painting and film.
This exhibition was first shown at the Gagosian Gallery in New York. Dive into a treasure trove of moments from relaxed interactions with family, a dazzling array of celebrities like Aretha Franklin, Jimi Hendrix, B.B. King, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Kate Moss, Rihanna – and everyday life. See how this mother and daughter established an emotional rapport with their subjects and came to portray a sense of their true selves.
The Fotografiska Museum in Stockholm invites us to explore our planet's most exciting subjects, from nature and wildlife to photojournalism and narrative, to conceptual photography and beyond. See works from world-class photographers, local rising stars and changing exhibitions.
Through the lens, a photographer can frame our world in a way we've never seen it before.
At Fotografiska Museum in Stockholm, you'll find world-class photographers, including the likes of Annie Leibovitz, David LaChapelle, and Nick Brandt, as well as rising Scandinavian stars such as Helena Blomqvist, Klara Källström, and Johan Wik.
Don't miss the annual Young Nordic Photographer of the Year competition, which awards the winner a scholarship of 10,000 euros and solo exhibition space.
Hungry? Fotografiska's restaurant serves artful and creative meals, while a cafe higher up offers panoramic views over central Stockholm. The perfect place to get snap-happy yourself.
- Access to Fotografiska
- Access to the temporary exhibition (if available)
- Guided tours (available onsite for an extra fee)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: lines 13, 14, 17, 18, or 19 to Slussen + 10-minute walk
- Bus: lines 2, 3, 25, 53, 55, 57, 76, 93, 96, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 401, 402, 403, 409, 410, 413, 414, 420, 422, 423, 425, 428X, 429X, 430X, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 442X, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 449, 471, 474, 491, 492, 496, or 497 to Slussen + 10-minute walk or line 71 to Glasbruksgatan