Tickets for Fotografiska
The best in contemporary photographic art with panoramic Stockholm views
- Get inspired by world-class photographic art as well as rising Scandinavian stars
- Look out over central Stockholm from the café's panoramic windows or tuck into a sense-awakening meal at the museum's art inspired restaurant
- Take home a piece of artwork from the gift shop
Abbe Hassan's short film Gold focusses on a young girl who finds a gold necklace in the midst of war-torn Syria. See how this find triggers a chain of events with unexpected consequences.
Cathleen Naundorf has worked for over 20 years with legendary Haute Couture fixtures including CHANEL, Dior, Valentino, Gaultier, Armani and Elie Saab. See her first exhibition at Fotografiska, Secret Times, featuring a true artist's aesthetic in Polaroids and large format black and white prints. All images have been shot in unique, iconic locations.
This exhibition tells the story of people who have all been diagnosed by their doctor as being morbidly obese. Jump into a story about the struggle for survival.
The Fotografiska Museum in Stockholm invites us to explore our planet's most exciting subjects, from nature and wildlife to photojournalism and narrative, to conceptual photography and beyond. See works from world-class photographers, local rising stars and changing exhibitions.
Through the lens, a photographer can frame our world in a way we've never seen it before.
At Fotografiska Museum in Stockholm, you'll find world-class photographers, including the likes of Annie Leibovitz, David LaChapelle, and Nick Brandt, as well as rising Scandinavian stars such as Helena Blomqvist, Klara Källström, and Johan Wik.
Don't miss the annual Young Nordic Photographer of the Year competition, which awards the winner a scholarship of 10,000 euros and solo exhibition space.
Hungry? Fotografiska's restaurant serves artful and creative meals, while a cafe higher up offers panoramic views over central Stockholm. The perfect place to get snap-happy yourself.
- Access to Fotografiska
- Access to the temporary exhibition (if available)
- Guided tours (available onsite for an extra fee, every Tuesday and Friday at 18:00)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: lines 13, 14, 17, 18, or 19 to Slussen + 10-minute walk
- Bus: lines 2, 3, 25, 53, 55, 57, 76, 93, 96, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 401, 402, 403, 409, 410, 413, 414, 420, 422, 423, 425, 428X, 429X, 430X, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 442X, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 449, 471, 474, 491, 492, 496, or 497 to Slussen + 10-minute walk or line 71 to Glasbruksgatan