- Cruise along Stockholm's beautiful Lake Mälaren to Drottningholm on Lovön Island and see the sights from the water
- See the Swedish royal family's residence from the water
- Take a stroll around the baroque garden and relax in the royal grounds
Got your royal wave down? Cruise along Stockholm's Lake Mälaren to Drottningholm on Lovön Island. Hear the highs, lows and royal gossip surrounding Drottningholm Palace, and practice that wave on a walk around the grounds of what's still the Swedish royal family's residence.
For a glimpse of regal life in the 17th century, the period's best-preserved palace undoubtedly delivers. Several kings and queens have reigned at Drottningholm Palace, and the Swedish royal family still make important decisions within its French-inspired walls.
See the sights from the water on scenic Lake Mälaren, and disembark on royal ground for a stroll. Entrance to the palace costs extra. Try our 'Drottningholm Palace: Boat Tour + Entrance Ticket' to get inside!
- 1-hour cruise to Drottningholm Palace and back
- Entrance ticket to Drottningholm Palace
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the departure point:
- Metro to T-Centralen
- Train to Stockholm Central Station
- Bus to Tegelbacken
rechtzeitig am Pier sein, sonst lange Warteschlange,
aber wenn man eher auf dem Schiff bist,
bekommt man auch noch Aussensitzplätze,
bessere Aussicht !!!
Schiffe fahren sehr pünktlich.