- See over 40,000 toys in a giant collection, designed to provoke some serious nostalgia
- Play flipper games and board games, and see a huge doll collection
- Get some fika (Swedish for coffee and cake), made with local ingredients, in the cute cafe
Get ready for a dose of nostalgia at Bergrummet - Tidö Collection of Toys and Comics. Witness a massive doll collection. Test your flipping skills, play classics like Space Race from 1977, and learn the history of your favorite toys. It's time for your inner kid to come out and play!
David von Schinkel chose to share this huge collection of toys with the public, hoping to help different generations find a common ground. In Stockholm, it's not all about gathering round Netflix!
Come and see thousands of toys inside a massive old secret military building from the 1940s! Get up close to the dolls. Check out comics from every generation. Learn the history of your favorite play-things and see how they inspired other toys played with today.
Walk around the amazing 2,500-meter space, designed by creatives with backgrounds in theater and the Royal Opera, and defeat the machines and other players on Fia med Knuff, Geni, Risk, or Monopoly.
It's the giant toy box you never had, but always wanted!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket