Tickets for ABBA The Museum
An interactive ABBA experience in Stockholm. Walk in. Dance Out.
- Skip the line to this award-winning interactive experience and see what it's like to be the 5th member of ABBA. The Winner Takes It All here, literally
- See ABBA's instruments, gold records, awards, and stage outfits
- Record a song in the Polar Studio and visit the Folkpark where Björn and Benny first met
Pose for photos, see stage outfits, instruments, gold records, awards and more at the interactive ABBA The Museum. A chance for you to say "Thank You for the Music".
ABBA The Museum is more than an ordinary museum. Naturally, the members’ costumes, gold records, original items, memorabilia are here. But at this museum you are an important part of the experience! We want you to experience the feeling of being the 5th member of ABBA. Sing at the Polar Studio and enter the stage together with the band.
ABBA The Museum is an award-winning museum for the whole family!
- Entrance to the Museum
- Entrance to the temporary exhibition Good Evening Europe! - 60 years of the Eurovision Song Contest
- Entrance to the temporary exhibition Gröna Lund Backstage - The Photo Exhibition
- Audio guide (available on-site for a small extra fee)
- Guided tour
- Show your smartphone voucher at the museum entrance and enjoy your visit!
- Please note that guided tours and audio guides are not included in your ticket. Audio guides are available on-site for a small extra fee
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Tram: Line 7 to Liljevaljchs / Gröna Lund
- Bus: Line 67 to Liljevaljchs / Gröna Lund
- Ferry to Djurgården, get off at Allmänna Gränd
- Boat: M/S Emelie to Allmänna Gränd