- Skip the line to this award-winning interactive experience and see what it's like to be the 5th member of ABBA. The Winner Takes It All here, literally
- See ABBA's instruments, gold records, awards, and stage outfits
- Record a song in the Polar Studio and visit the Folkpark where Björn and Benny first met
This riff-tastic exhibition features 50 guitars as used and abused by some of the greatest players in history. These guitars have been painstakingly scuffed, scratched, and aged until they're note-perfect replicas of the originals – as played by the likes of Hendrix, Clapton, Page, Gilmour, Strummer and more! Even if you don't know your headstock from your pickups, it's a fascinating insight into that rock n'roll lifestyle!
Breaking up is never easy, and ABBA never really broke up. Board a 'flight to London' and explore the range of creative pursuits made by ABBA members when they weren't touring as a band. From musical theater and film scores to movies, books and solo recordings, it's a journey that still hasn’t stopped.
Pose for photos, see stage outfits, instruments, gold records, awards and more at the interactive ABBA The Museum. A chance for you to say "Thank You for the Music".
ABBA The Museum is more than an ordinary museum. Naturally, the members’ costumes, gold records, original items and memorabilia are all here.
But at this museum you are an important part of the action! You'll experience the feeling of being the 5th member of ABBA. Sing at the Polar Studio and enter the stage together with the band.
ABBA The Museum is an award-winning museum for the whole family!
Listen to the band tell you stories and memories on their incredible career as you explore the museum at your leisure.
- Entrance to the museum
- Access to the temporary exhibition(s), if available
- Audio guide (available onsite for a small extra fee)
- Guided tour
- Show your smartphone ticket at the museum entrance
- Please note that guided tours and audio guides aren't included in your ticket. Audio guides are available onsite for a small fee
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Tram: Line 7 to Liljevaljchs / Gröna Lund
- Bus: Line 67 to Liljevaljchs / Gröna Lund
- Ferry to Djurgården, get off at Allmänna Gränd
- Boat: M/S Emelie to Allmänna Gränd
Too bad it smelled like sour and poop as we walked through the door. Luckily it didn’t smell like that downstairs in the actual museum. Because of the smell I just wanted to turn around and walk out, but I had allready bought the tickets.