- Skip the line to this award-winning interactive experience and see what it's like to be the 5th member of ABBA. The Winner Takes It All here, literally
- See ABBA's instruments, gold records, awards, and stage outfits
- Record a song in the Polar Studio and visit the Folkpark where Björn and Benny first met
ABBA The Museum welcomes you to step in behind the scenes of the MAMMA MIA! movies. A temporary exhibition that shows all the hard work and magic of movie making. Featuring some of the actual equipment and instruments that were used during the production of the movies' soundtracks, as well as the real costumes worn in the movies, and parts of the sets. ABBA fanatics will definitely want to take a chance on this one.
Pose for photos, see stage outfits, instruments, gold records, awards and more at the interactive ABBA The Museum. A chance for you to say "Thank You for the Music".
ABBA The Museum is more than an ordinary museum. Naturally, the members’ costumes, gold records, original items and memorabilia are all here.
But at this museum you are an important part of the action! You'll experience the feeling of being the 5th member of ABBA. Sing at the Polar Studio and enter the stage together with the band.
ABBA The Museum is an award-winning museum for the whole family!
Listen to the band tell you stories and memories on their incredible career as you explore the museum at your leisure.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the museum entrance
- Please note that guided tours and audio guides aren't included in your ticket. Audio guides are available onsite for a small fee
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Tram: Line 7 to Liljevaljchs / Gröna Lund
- Bus: Line 67 to Liljevaljchs / Gröna Lund
- Ferry to Djurgården, get off at Allmänna Gränd
- Boat: M/S Emelie to Allmänna Gränd
The ABBA Quiz set-up leaves room for improvement; give people a bit more time to answer and set up more than one interface so that more can play.
Lots of stuff to see and hear. It was a great experience for the real ABBA fan.