- Skip the line to an award-winning interactive experience and see what it would be like to be ABBA's fifth member
- See ABBA's instruments, gold records, awards, and try on their stage outfits in a virtual environment
- Record a song with the band in the Polar Studios and visit the Folkpark where Björn and Benny first met
ABBA The Museum welcomes you to step in behind the scenes of the MAMMA MIA! movies. A temporary exhibition that shows all the hard work and magic of movie making. Featuring some of the actual equipment and instruments that were used during the production of the movies' soundtracks, as well as the real costumes worn in the movies, and parts of the sets. ABBA fanatics will definitely want to take a chance on this one.
Pose for photos, sing with the band, and see what you'd look like in ABBA's classic outfits at the interactive ABBA The Museum. Now's your chance to say 'Thank You for the Music!'
ABBA The Museum is more than an ordinary museum. Here, you're part of the action! You'll experience what it's like to be the fifth member of ABBA. Sing your heart out in Polar Studios, deconstruct the tracks, and single out instruments on an iPad (Fernando, you can finally hear the drums). And for the finale, you can step onto the stage with the band!
For an extra cost, you can tour the museum with an audio guide as band members and tell you stories and memories about their incredible careers
- Show your smartphone ticket at the museum entrance
- Please note that guided tours and audio guides aren't included in your ticket. Audio guides are available on-site for a small fee
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Tram: Line 7 to Liljevaljchs / Gröna Lund
- Bus: Line 67 to Liljevaljchs / Gröna Lund
- Ferry to Djurgården, get off at Allmänna Gränd
- Boat: M/S Emelie to Allmänna Gränd