- Skip the line and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery of the Amblève Valley in the Ardennes, near the Coo Waterfalls
- Meet Plop, the giant gnome and put the kids on his fave mode of transport - a rabbit
- Ride thrilling rides on land as well as water rides, watch live shows and even see real animals playing on Monkey Island and in the meadow
From bobsleigh rides to hanging with real monkeys, to flying bikes, water rides and a walk-through meadow filled with animals, they really have thought of everything at Plopsa Coo. Take the whole crew to Stavelot for one of Belgium's best family days out!
Skip the line and get in quick to Plopsa Coo, where splash-tastic rides, cute animals and action-packed shows meet a giant gnome called Plop. Say hi!
The harder you kick, the higher you'll fly on the Flying Bikes ride, but you'll get even higher on the Chair Lift, which starts 240m above sea level for amazing views!
Get behind the wheel of a go-kart. Watch the primates playing on Monkey Island, or crawl on the back of a giant rabbit for a hop about - it's Plop's favorite way to travel.
If it's adventure, fun and gnomes you're after, you've finally found your wonderland.
- Entrance to Plopsa Coo
- Special events
- Entrance to Wildpark
- Parking fees
- Food and beverages
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Adult & Child over 1m: €23.49
- Child between 85cm and 1m: €10.99