- Embark on a scenic boat tour from the port of Massa Lubrense and enjoy the sights of the Amalfi Coast
- See stunning spots like Punta Campanella and Ieranto Bay, and stop for a swim and snorkel at the Li Galli islands
- Explore Amalfi for two hours on your own and stop to see the Furore fiord and Praiano – there's limoncello too!
Ready to lose yourself in the beauty of Italy's Mediterranean coast? Lift your eyes to the clear blue skies and take a refreshing dip in turquoise waters on this boat trip, with swimming, snorkeling and time to explore the colorful setting of Amalfi.
Sail away from Massa Lubrense and prepare for spellbinding views! You'll feast your eyes on Punta Campanella, Ieranto Bay, and witness the Amalfi communities clustered along the cliffs.
See the beautiful architecture and remnants of Greeks, Romans, Normans, Saracens and Arab-Sicilians, who've been drawn to this dramatic coast for centuries.
You might find yourself wanting to dive into the cool blue sea, which you can do at the Li Galli islands. Then it's time to explore Amalfi on your own. Once a powerful maritime republic, this colorful town boasts incredible scenery, friendly smiles and mountains towering over the sea! It's so picturesque you'll be snapping photos before you know it.
Take a stroll around the pastel-colored houses of Positano. Soak up the stunning views from Praiano, and don't leave without sampling some tasty limoncello!
Show your smartphone ticket at dock "Paguro" in the Port of Marina della Lobra and hop on the boat.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket