- Escape San Francisco and pedal your way through the Sonoma Valley for a scenic day out
- Ride your own route or let the experienced, local staff map out the perfect ride for you
- Taste award-winning wines at local wineries, and have your own picnic lunch among the vines
Experience Wine Country on two wheels and soak up picturesque views as you pedal your way through Sonoma Valley. Easy, flat roads mean you can visit more wineries in less time! Do we really need to say any more than that?
Just a short drive away from San Francisco, Sonoma Valley is waiting to pop a few corks in your honor. Seeing the Valley by bike is ideal, because you can stop whenever you like to take photos, or check the map for yet another winery. There are so many to see!
Choose your favorite wine out of hundreds on offer at the various wineries. You'll get to taste award-winning wines, and if you like one, the bikes also have baskets, so carrying your wine purchases back home is easy.
Take a picnic lunch with you, you can enjoy it among the vines.
Whether you're blazing your own trail, or cruising along one of the area's recommended routes, it's a great day out with nothing but nature, your friends, and wine.
What could be better?
- Please show your smartphone ticket when you pick up your bike
- A security deposit is required (credit card or photo ID)
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Hybrid Bike: Suitable for adults, teenagers, preteens, and taller youth
- Comfort Tandem Bike Rental: Suitable for 2 adults, or 1 adult & 1 child
- Kids’ Bike Rental: Suitable for kids who have mastered hand brakes and are ready to ride on their own (available in a 20” or 24” wheel size). Bike lock and key available upon request
- Electric Bike Rental: Only for riders aged 16+
- Road Bike Rental: Front handlebar bag, and bike lock & key available upon request