Tickets for Heide Park: Skip The Line
White-knuckle rides, fun for kids and Germany's first catapult launch coaster
- Adults will be thrilled and spilled all day on coasters like the Big Loop, Desert Race, Limit and Octopus
- Kids will love sand painting, getting nostalgic on the carousel, meeting their How to Train Your Dragon heroes in the Dragon Cave and hanging out in Peppa Pig Land
- Watch fun live shows to leave you gobsmacked, like the pirate-themed show Revenge of the Admiral
For unforgettable family fun and the ultimate adrenaline kick, head to Heide Park in northern Germany! There's rollercoasters, Peppa Pig Land, carousels - and even an interactive Ghostbusters 5D ghost hunt!
Hold onto your hats for two breakneck loops and a double corkscrew on the Big Loop - just one of Heide Park's hair-raising highlights.
Ride the Desert Race on Germany's first catapult launch coaster. Take the kids on a Viking boat to meet their dragon heroes from the How to Train Your Dragon movies in the Dragon Cave.
And don't miss the spooktacular fun of an interactive 5D ghost hunt equipped with laser pistols and 3D glasses in Ghostbusters 5D!
Need to sit down? Rest your eyeballs on pirate-themed mayhem in the live show, Revenge of the Admiral, packed with theatrical madness, breathtaking illusions, and special effects.
You'll be begging the kids to stay longer at Heide Park!
- 1- or 2-day access to Heide Park along with all its attractions and events
- Skip-the-line entrance to the park
- Parking (parking available onsite, €6)
- Skip-the-line access to the attractions in the park
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Train to Soltau + bus line 154 to Soltau, Heide Park
- Train to Wolterdingen + 20 minutes walking
- Bus: Lines 106, 154 or intercity bus to Soltau, Heide Park