- Enjoy a Mediterranean boat trip that brings you to two harbours, ten creeks, and an insight into Maltese life
- Learn the history of Valetta from your guide and discover a whole new side to the Three Cities, dating back to the 16th Century
- See the UNESCO World Heritage Site from a new angle and witness battlements, forts and ten creeks
Malta’s 16th-century magic will shine all around you as you explore the harbours and their ten famous creeks on this breezy 2 Harbors Cruise. Get the history of Valetta, Grand Harbour and Marsamxett Harbour from your guide, and relax with a drink from the bar. Bliss!
Built on a pretty peninsula between two natural harbours known as Grand Harbour and Marsamxett Harbour, Valetta is a small city with a big history!
Learn about its historical highs and lows from a local guide as you cruise the calm waters on the Latini Cruise boat.
The Three Cities date back to 1565, and Valetta has been an officially listed UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1980. Expect ancient forts, battlements and cool sea breezes all year round.
Got a thirst for beer as well as history? Order what you like from the fully-stocked bar.
- Show your smartphone ticket when boarding at the Sliema Ferries
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your timelsot
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket