- Skip the line to the Castle of the Moors and get some of the best views of Sintra and beyond
- See artifacts from the Bronze Age, Iron Age, and the Neolithic period, plus the ruins of Moorish structures
- Learn the history of the castle and find out all about the conquest of the Iberian Peninsula by the Moors
Looking for the best views of Sintra? You'll get them up at this 10th-century Moorish monument. Skip the line and walk the beautiful pathways, see ancient artifacts from the Bronze Age, Iron Age, and Neolithic period. All the while you'll learn about the castle's history and see Sintra, the Palace of Pena, and the hills beyond from a whole new perspective.
Overlooking the Sintra Hills, the Castle of the Moors is an impressive fortification which will not only provide a history lesson but also give you amazing views of the city and beyond!
Skip the line and take the scenic walkways, photograph the town of Sintra, Pena Palace and the surrounding hills, and learn about the Moorish conquest of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- No animals are allowed in, apart from guide dogs
- Flash photography and tripods aren't allowed inside the palace