- Skip the line to the Castle of the Moors and get some of the best views of Sintra and beyond
- See ancient artifacts from the Bronze Age, Iron Age, and the Neolithic period, plus the foundations of Moorish residences
- Learn the history of the castle and find out all about the conquest of the Iberian Peninsula by the Moors
Looking for the best views of Sintra? You'll get them up at this 10th-century Moorish monument. Skip the line and walk the beautiful pathways, see ancient artifacts from the Bronze Age, Iron Age, and Neolithic period. All the while you'll learn about the castle's history and see Sintra, the Palace of Pena, and the hills beyond from a whole new perspective.
Overlooking the Sintra Hills, the Castle of the Moors is an impressive fortification which will not only provide a history lesson but also give you amazing views of the city and beyond!
Skip the line and take the scenic walkways, photograph the town of Sintra, the Palace of Pena and surrounding hills, and learn about the conquest of the Iberian Peninsula by the Moors.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Train from Lisbon (Estação do Oriente, Estação do Rossio, or Estação de Entrecampos) to Sintra Train Station
- Bus from Sintra Train Station: Scotturb Line 434 (Pena circuit)
- By foot: About 20 minutes from the center of Sintra
- Inside the palace, no photographs with flash or a tripod are allowed
- No dogs are allowed in the palace and park, except for guide dogs
It would be nice to include some guiding tours or audioguides in the ticket, it would be very interesting to know the history of the castle while you visit its walls