- Ride the Vortex for extreme turns and curves at hair-raising speeds - it's Singapore's first high-speed 360° extreme loops ride
- Take the plunge on the Free Fall, one of Asia's longest freefall water slides with a near-vertical drop at speeds of up to 15 m/s
- Slide down a platform slicked with water on the Slide Up or just relax in the jacuzzi
Like the Wild Wild West, only wetter. Make a splash with the whole family at Singapore's Wild Wild Wet. Ride the Vortex, Singapore's first high-speed 360° extreme loops ride, take to the rapids, then try and fight the G-force on the Torpedo. Or just ease your muscles in the low-key jacuzzi! If you're looking to get soaked in fun, Wild Wild Wet has you covered.
Jump right into the 360° extreme loops of Vortex then hop the slide lanes of Kraken Racers Singapore's first four-lane mat racer slide. And these are just two of the array of activities on offer here.
Free Fall has a near-vertical drop at speeds of up to 15 meters per second. Torpedo ejects you from an 18-meter high capsule straight into another free fall, giving you that sweet g-force feeling.
Wild Wild Wet is the only place to be on a scorching Singapore day. As well as loads of rides, there are plenty of places to chill and lots to entertain the kids, too.
It's wet, it's wild, it's a winner.
- Admission to Wild Wild Wet
- Admission to all slides and pools
- Food and refreshments
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Lines 3, 5, 6, 12, 17, 21, 89, 354, or 358 and exit at the first bus stop leaving from Pasir Ris Interchange.
The Royal Flush attraction will be closed from 1 April to 29 May 2019, and the Tsunami and Jacuzzi attractions will be closed for maintenance between 8-14 April 2019, except 13 April 2019.