Tickets for Universal Studios Singapore™ Halloween Horror Nights™ 8
Explore the Upside Down from Netflix's Stranger Things and lots more
- Explore five intensely scary haunted houses, including Netflix's highly-anticipated Stranger Things
- Explore the large open scare zones Apocalypse: Earth and Cannibal
- Catch a show and amp up the scares, or tickle your funny-bone with DEAD Talks - a seminar on how to scare effectively
Cannibals, zombies, creepy ghosts, and flesh-eating monsters are all just dying to meet you at Universal Studios Singapore: Halloween Horror Nights 8. Prepare for bone-chilling scares, and jump-out-of-your-skin moments at Singapore's largest and most iconic Halloween celebration. Horror fans rejoice! Everyone else - ruuuuuun!
Explore five different haunted houses, including the highly-anticipated Stranger Things. Be transported from the menacing Hawkins National Laboratory to the Byers home - erratic display of flashing Christmas lights and eerie Upside Down woods included.
Risk your neck as you stumble through the vampire-infested world of Killuminati. Tread carefully in a Malay village or you may meet the long-haired Pontianak. And face Lady Oiwa, who returns from the dead seeking revenge in The Haunting of Oiwa. Brrrr!
After you've traversed the blood-curdling intensity of the haunted houses, you can explore the Scare Zones. See dismembered bodies being devoured in the Cannibal Zone, or watch as New York is overrun with hellish ghouls in Apocalypse: Earth.
Catch the live show Scaremony, set in a creepy psychiatric hospital, or take the scares down a notch with the witty seminar-style show, DEAD Talks, where you'll learn the secrets of effective scaring.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. © 2018 Genting International Management Limited. All rights reserved. © Netflix
- Skip-the-line admission to Universal Studios Singapore from 19:30 onwards
- S$5 meal voucher (minimum spending amount of S$15)
- Day admission to Universal Studios Singapore (entry before 19:30)
- Zombie Laser Tag Experience (available for purchase on-site)
Scan your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstiles at the main entrance gate of Universal Studios.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Needless to say, a spare pair of pants is always a good idea at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights.