- Get magical views of Singapore's skyline and the ocean from the four-seated Skyride
- Ride at night to experience the Night Luge and watch the Wings of Time fireworks display from the Skyride
- Zoom down four luge tracks with hairpin corners, thrilling tunnels and exhilarating downhill slopes
Jump aboard the Skyride and soak up bird’s eye views of Sentosa Island and the Singapore skyline from one of the best vantage points there is. Then choose either 2 or 3 luge rides and make your descent the fun way!
Watch out for the cheeky cockatoos when you're soaring through the air on the Skyride - a four-seater chair that offers amazing bird's eye views of Singapore, Sentosa Island and the sparkling South China Sea.
Then it's time to head back down again, the fun way! Choose either two or three rides on the Skyline Luge, a special vehicle you control yourself as you hurtle round hairpin corners and whoosh through tunnels on a purpose-built track.
Try the Jungle trail, the Dragon trail and 2 brand new luge tracks - Kupu Kupu (638 meters) and Expedition (658 meters). It's twisty fast-paced fun in the forest!
Ride at night to experience the Night Luge and watch the Wings of Time fireworks display from the Skyride.
- Skyride (2 or 3 rides, depending on ticket option chosen)
- Luge (2 or 3 rides out of 4 possible tracks, depending on ticket option chosen)
- Child doubling on the Luge for children under 6 years old and 85-110 cm tall (tickets available onsite)
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Imbiah Lookout Entrance
- Bus: A - Westbound to Imbiah Lookout Bus Stop
- Monorail: Sentosa Express to Imbiah Station
- Cable car: two minutes walk to Skyline Luge Sentosa
- Parking: Imbiah Lookout Car Park
Siloso Beach Entrance
- Bus: A - Westbound and B - Eastbound to Beach Station
- Monorail: Sentosa Express to Beach Station
- Tram: Siloso Beach Tram to Stop 1A
- Parking: Beach Car Park