- Learn about the bond orangutans form with their keepers in daily talks on Orangutan Island
- See Singapore Zoo's 21st white rhino calf, born in September 2017
- Explore the huge biodome for a glimpse at a thriving rainforest, with butterflies, lemurs, frogs, toucans and more
From slippery snakes to fuzzy spiders, to baby rhinos and orangutans, Singapore Zoo is an animal-packed paradise with an emphasis on conservation, education and sustainability. Watch a live sea lion show, meet the zoo's latest baby rhino, and ride a special tram with audio commentary.
Singapore Zoo cuts the need for cages in many cases, by creating natural barriers between the animals and inquisitive visitors. You're really in their territory now!
On Orangutan Island, hear about the quirks of these gentle primates from the people who care for them at three daily Keepers' chit-chat sessions.
Step into the tropical rainforest, blooming inside a 20,000 m3 biodome! It's packed with frogs, toucans, butterflies, lemurs and a good few creepy critters too.
See Singapore Zoo's twenty-first white rhino calf, the offspring of the very horny Donsa. This calf, born in September 2017, is the 32-year-old's eleventh baby.
Feeling hot? Let yourself be splashed by a sea lion in the daily Splash Safari show. And if you want to put your feet up further ride the special tram. It'll transport you through the animal kingdom with audio commentary in English.
Please redeem your ticket at ticketing counter 3-8.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- MRT Train North-South Line NS14 to Khatib and on with Mandai Khatib Shuttle
- MRT Train North-South Line NS4 to Choa Chu Kang and on with bus 927
- MRT Train North-South Line NS16 to Ang Mo Kio and on with bus 138
- MRT Train North-South Line NS9 to Woodlands and on with bus 926 (Sundays + public holidays only)
- MRT Train North-South Line NS8 to Marsiling and on with bus 926 (Sundays + public holidays only)
Singapore Night Safari with Tram Ride
See lions and other creatures of the night at the world's first nocturnal zoo
Singapore River Safari
Meet manatees, river otters, pelicans and more on this fun family adventure
You can always top it up with an experience of the Night Safari. Highly recommended!
Für den Zoo sollte man sich viel Zeit nehmen. Ich hatte sehr hohe Erwartungen durch die ganzen sehr positiven Bewertungen. Der Zoo ist schön, aber doch vergleichbar mit anderen in Europa finde ich. Weniger Tiere fände ich persönlich schöner, wenn dadurch die einzelnen Gehege größer werden würden.