- Take the whole family on a fun, safe and education animal safari and see Brazilian tapir, giant anteaters, jaguars and more
- Watch a live show and let an experienced keeper teach you all about great white pelicans, monitor lizards, brahminy kites and more
- Get a free slow boat on the Amazon River Quest and see elusive wildlife and lush greenery
Channel your intrepid explorer on the Singapore River Safari. Meet manatees and giant river otters, learn about great white pelicans, monitor lizards and more with the live show, and board the Amazon River Quest - a free slow boat ride in search of elusive jaguars, tapirs and more!
See Brazilian tapirs, giant anteaters, jaguars and more, and in the Amazon Flooded Forest learn what animals come out to play when the forests along the Amazon’s banks become submerged.
Meet manatees, arapaimas and others who fill their tummies from the forest's floor.
In the live show, hear an experienced animal expert share his knowledge of great white pelicans, monitor lizards, brahminy kites and oriental-pied hornbills.
Then hop onto the Amazon River Quest for a 10-minute slow boat ride in search of well-camouflaged and elusive wildlife. Look out for jaguars and giant anteaters amongst lush greenery and hopefully lots of that Singapore sunshine.
Please redeem your ticket at ticketing counter 3 - 8.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting There :
Train: North-South Line to Khatib, NS14. From there, take the Mandai Khatib Shuttle bus, which is available daily every 20 min between 08:00 and 19:20.
Singapore Night Safari with Tram Ride
See lions and other creatures of the night at the world's first nocturnal zoo
Singapore Zoo with Tram Ride
Meet orangutans, snakes and more in this conservation-minded educational zoo