- Hop aboard a traditional Singapore vessel for a fresh perspective on The Lion City, day or night
- Drink in the scintillating scenery with the city's landmarks lit up on the water
- Enjoy an informative audio commentary that fills you in on the history of the city in real time
The rich history of Singapore is written in its busy riverfront. What better way to take in the sights and sounds of the city than with a relaxing cruise on the river that gives it life? Hop aboard and enjoy Singapore from a different angle.
If you're looking to make your trip to Singapore truly memorable, maybe a cruise on the city's famous river will float your boat.
Early birds will enjoy seeing the sun rise over Singapore, while the atmosphere on the river by evening is a sight to behold. Day or night, see Clarke Quay, Merlion Statue, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer and the towering cityscape all glittering across the water.
With an informative audio guide to help color-in the history of the sights you'll pass, this is a great way to zoom out for a while and see this modern city from a new perspective.
- 40-minute Singapore River Cruise
- Audio-visual commentary in English
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone ticket at the Clarke Quay Counter and hop on the next available cruise.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.