- Experience the first theme park of its kind in Singapore bringing a whole new adventure to rides and virtual reality
- Compete for the title of sheriff and experience a shootout in the wild Midwest, journey through the jungle or ride a rollercoaster - so real you'll feel like you're there
- Stay and play on Sentosa Island, boasting great views of Singapore and a host of other fun attractions
The 4D experiences at Sentosa 4D AdventureLand are so real you'll feel like you're there! Get unlimited access for the day and compete for the title of sheriff, ride your horse up to a shootout in the wild Midwest, journey through the jungle, or ride a rollercoaster.
First came 3D, and now comes 4D - another dimension entirely. Grab your 1-Day 4D Adventure Pass Unlimited for a full-day's access to Sentosa's multi-sensory 4D Theme Park, Sentosa 4D AdventureLand.
Amazing 4D experiences will transport you to other worlds, whether you're strapped down, dangling in the air, or standing with your feet on the ground.
Take an interactive, all-seeing, all-smelling Journey 2: The Mysterious Island through jungle and mountains. Shoot some baddies in the Desperados 4D shootout game, or board the Extreme Log Ride to Himalamazon via a virtual rollercoaster.
It's a whole new dimension of adventure!
- Access to Sentosa 4D AdventureLand
- Access to all 3 zones (Extreme Log Ride, Journey 2, Desperados)
- Access to Pirates
- Additional expenses
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- MRT: From HarbourFront Station, proceed to VivoCity Lobby L, Level 3. Board the Sentosa Express and alight at Imbiah Station. Take the 3 escalators to Imbiah Lookout
- Car: Drive into Sentosa and park at Imbiah Lookout Car Park
- Cable Car: Take a scenic Cable Car ride from Mount Faber or HarbourFront Tower 2. Alight at the Singapore Cable Car Station at Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa
- Bus: Hop onto Sentosa Bus 1 or Bus 2 and alight at Imbiah Lookout Bus Stop