- Take the weight off your feet in the Marina Bay Sands on a relaxing ride in a Chinese wooden boat
- Circle the Rain Oculus, an awesome 22m-diameter acrylic bowl set on a 90-ton steel structure
- Look out for the hourly water cascade that releases more than 22,000 liters of water per minute, from a skylight into the pool!
Worn out from shopping in the vast Marina Bay Sands? Take a load off in a Chinese wooden boat as you're paddled along the waters in style. This is the perfect chilled-out finale to your Singaporean shopping spree!
Sit back and let your guide paddle you around to the soothing sounds of swishy water. The pretty blue-green canals will easily make you forget about the money you just spent in all the stores at Marina Bay Sands!
Make a wish as you circle the Rain Oculus, a 22m-diameter acrylic bowl set on a 90-ton steel structure. This awe-inspiring feature was designed by international artist Ned Khan to collect the rainwater that fills the canal.
Cast your eyes upwards and maybe you'll see the cool cascade that falls every hour from the skylight!
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance (B2, Canal Level, The Shoppes).
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
If you weren't in the middle of a mall in Singapore, you can imagine you're in Venice for this relaxing wooden boat ride.