Tickets for S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore
Meet over 100,000 marine animals at Sentosa Island's top aquatic attraction
- See over 100,000 marine animals and over 1,000 species in several different zones, from the Bay of Bengal & Laccadive Sea, to the Persian Gulf & Arabian Sea and beyond
- Touch creatures like sea cucumbers, urchins, starfish and more at the Discovery Touch Pool - great for teaching kids to care about sea-creatures
- Watch the big fish being fed at regular intervals and see leopard sharks, goliath grouper, sawfish, mahi-mahi, stingrays, jellyfish and more!
Meet over 100,000 marine animals from over 1,000 species in several different zones at S.E.A Aquarium Singapore. Travel from the Strait of Karimata to the Andaman Sea and beyond, touch urchins and sea cucumbers in the Discovery Touch Pool and learn all about the wonders of the deep!
There's a lot to do on Sentosa Island, but S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore is a fin-tastic place to start. Walk the different zones and see sea creatures from every corner of the world, including sharks, batfish, stingrays, jellyfish and more.
Kids will get a thrill from the regular fish feedings, and everyone will love touching creatures like sea cucumbers, urchins, starfish and more at the Discovery Touch Pool.
Oh, and there's also a shipwreck populated with plenty of scaly and slippery creatures, and a glass-floored area where you can see fish swimming among the mangroves beneath you.
This fishy experience is fun and educational. 'Water' you waiting for?
- Admission to S.E.A. Aquarium
- Admission to Typhoon Theatre and Adventure Cove Waterpark
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: North-East or Circle line to HarbourFront station. Take Exit E to VivoCity, then go to level 3 and take the Sentosa Express. Get off at Waterfront station. Walk straight and turn right when you see Chili's Restaurant
- Bus: Lines 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, 166 to VivoCity. Then take bus RWS8 to the Resorts World Sentosa drop-off point & Line 123 to Resorts World Sentosa. Then enter The Forum and go up to level 1 and turn left until you see the Universal Studios Globe