- Enter a world of pure imagination in Singapore's first interactive digital family 'edutainment' park, showcasing state-of-the-art technology from Japan
- See your creations come to life on the gigantic interactive displays, from swimming fish to flying planes, to orchestrating your own fireworks display
- Relax in the MOSH! CAFÉ, serving great coffee and gourmet food with incredible views of Sentosa beach
Discover Singapore's only 'Interactive Multimedia Themepark.' This high-tech playground brings your madcap creations to life on immersive digital displays. See your paper plane soaring through the sky. Draw a fish and see it swimming in a virtual aquarium. You can even orchestrate your own fireworks display! The only limit here is your own creativity.
The cutting-edge MOSH! is nestled on the adventure-packed island of Sentosa, and inside you'll find a whole new world of boundary-pushing fun.
From the 'LAND' hide and seek games to the 'AIR' paper plane adventure, the experiences are designed to stimulate children's imagination and creativity, utilizing the latest Japanese technology.
With five multi-sensory Augmented Reality experiences, little ones will have hours of fun bending the rules of reality and seeing their physical creations brought to life on the giant touch-screens.
Once you've explored everything from the depths of the ocean to the limits of outer space, you can relax and recharge in the MOSH! CAFÉ, which has great coffee and even greater views of Sentosa beach.
- Admission to MOSH!
- Food and drinks (café available inside MOSH!)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Beach Tram to Palawan Beach (Port of Lost Wonder) + a 5-minute walk
- Nearest parking: Beach Carpark
- MOSH! is situated inside the Palawan Kidz City