- See a massive collection featuring 50,000 vintage toys in mint condition, all in an award-winning contemporary building on 26 Seah Street
- See toys designed for the Queen's Coronation, The Beatles and more, and learn what kids around the world played with in the 19th century
- See robots and ray guns in a special Outerspace themed section, and valuable rare pieces, such as the Alice Doll (UK, 1930s) and the Mickey Mouse Hurdy Gurdy (Germany, 1930s)
Toys come to life in Singapore - but not in a creepy way. At MINT, explore 6 levels of toy-tastic memorabilia and 50,000 objects from around the world! See what kids played with in the 19th century, meet the character-based toys inspired by TV and comic books, head to Outerspace for ray guns, Dr Who and Japanese robots, and come away feeling like a kid again!
If you were one of those kids who scratched and scuffed your well-loved toys, get ready to see what they'd be worth if only you'd kept them in their boxes!
Level 2 shows you playthings from around the world (the UK, the Netherlands, Austria, Chile, India and more) designed to commemorate global events. See Pedal Cars, Penny Toys and other toys made for Queen Elizabeth's Coronation and The Beatles.
Level 3 has 19th-century toys and Level 4 is filled with TV and comic book-inspired toys and figurines like Bugs Bunny, Popeye and Batman.
Level 5 launches you into Outerspace with Dr Who, Flash Gordon, Japanese toy robots, life-sized models of science fiction characters, ray guns and more! The rooftop features the Enamel Sign Gallery - advertising signs manufactured in the late 19th and early 20th century.
Grownups and little girls and boys can all enjoy these toys!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Lines 7, 32, 51, 61, 63, 80, 145, 175, 197, or 851 to Cosmic Insurance Bldg; or lines 56, 57, 100, 107, 961 to Raffles Hotel + a 4-minute walk
- MRT: Circle Line to Bras Basah (Exit A) or Esplanade (Exit F); Downtown Line or East West Line to Bugis (Exit C); East West Line or North South Line to Cityhall (Exit A)
Make sure to try the French fries! They're some of the best in town and go well with the large selection of special beers – the perfect treat for grown-ups.