Tickets for Maritime Experiential Museum
Pirates, shipwrecks - and more - in an interactive maritime adventure!
- Explore 15 thematic galleries, immerse yourself in danger zones like storms and pirate invasions and travel back in time with a guide on a free tour
- See how you'd be as a sailor in training with nautical charts, a mariner’s compass, and special sailor's knots
- Immerse yourself in a fun-packed journey through Quanzhou, Oman, Calicut and Malacca, all major ports along the Maritime Silk Route!
All aboard the Maritime Experiential Museum in Singapore, where the Maritime Silk Route of eras past comes alive. Be transported back in time via 15 nautical galleries. Travel in the tailwinds of renowned seafarers, flee a pirate invasion and survive a shipwreck!
Take a free 45-minute tour of the Maritime Experiential Museum for a better understanding of the Maritime Silk Route, then dive into the interactive multimedia exhibitions on your own!
See detailed 360° projections and models of the Chinese, Borobudur and Javanese trading ships of the era, and find out how they were constructed.
See how you'd fare as a sailor in training by reading nautical charts, navigating with a mariner’s compass, and tying special knots.
Drop anchor at four ports of call along the Maritime Silk Route and even experience a shipwreck in a multi-sensory, SFX-packed simulation.
If a life 'pon the ocean blue has ever appealed, this be the place for you!
- Entrance to the Maritime Experiential Museum
- Guided tour
- Entrance to Typhoon Theatre (can be bought at the venue for S$3)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.